About Current Project

Trident Embassy project is the pride of Noida extension offering 2/3/4 bedroom BHK to the customers apart from a huge business center adorned with a vast range of amenities. The apartments are equipped with modern amenities and provide world class quality living to the residents. In spite of being one of the top builders, we value nature by combining the architecture of the building with lush green surroundings. Airy rooms, a beautiful panoramic view of the city and well-connected location are the hallmarks of the Trident Embassy project.

Market Updates

  • Buying a Home Young Is the Key to Building Wealth

    To buy or to rent, that is the question for many young millennials trying to maximise their long-term wealth. If you’re pondering your options, let this article be your guiding light. The quintessential rent-versus-buy dilemma is rooted in a time-served debate: short-term savings or long-term wealth maximisation? Research shows that buyers who purchase their first…

  • Real Estate 101: What Are Circle Rates?

    What are circle rates, how are they calculated and more importantly, how do they affect you? Here’s everything you need to know. Circle rates are property benchmarks set by the government to determine minimum property prices in various locations. The circle rate is different in every state, with each city and each locality being designated…

  • Banks vs. HFCs: Which Is the Better Home Loan Option?

    When it comes to securing a home loan, you may be faced with the quintessential dilemma of whether to go for a bank or a housing finance company (HFC). The housing finance market is ostensibly rooted in a model of duality, with banks and HFCs both serving as major lenders to prospective homeowners. HFCs are…

  • Realty Sector In Blood Bath With Surgical Strike On Black Money

    Real estate sector in India is backed by a large amount of unaccounted money in the economy. Instead of investing wealth in the industrial and business segments, it is used in purchasing apartments, villas and plots of lands across the country. More than 60% of the investments are documented while the other 40% is not…

  • 10 Things To Know About Real Estate Regulatory Authority Act (RERA)

    The introduction of the RERA act is definitely a boon to both the developers as well as the customers in a number of ways. It will not only bring in transparency and clarity but ensure better security as well. If you are planning to book your home in and around the Noida Extension, you must…

  • Government Puts Registry Of 50,000 Apartments In Noida On Pilot Mode

    Purchasers have bought flats in huge numbers nevertheless, they are not able to get possession particularly due to the overdue payments to the authorities. Yamuna expressway authorities have decided to provide NOC to the buyers who have purchased apartments in projects that are still not finished. It is a master stroke by the UP government…

  • ASSOCHAM Predicts 40% Rise In Consumer Spending During Diwali

    The economy is growing at a healthy clip of 8% and there is positivity among the common men of the country. With RBI cutting interest rates, ASSOCHAM is predicting a 40% increase in consumer demand during the Diwali at the end of October. Rural demand may also increase in the near term since good monsoon…

About Trident Realty

Trident Infrahomes Pvt Ltd. is a professionally managed real estate organization. The brand TRIDENT REALTY has been known for timely delivery of it’s commitments. The organization stands committed to accentuate the home buyer’s experience of owning there dream real estate and one of there most prized possession , by making sure the product getting delivered adheres to the global standards of quality and engineering.
TRIDENT REALTY takes extreme pride in assuring 100% integrity in all it’s actions.

Trident Realty is one of the pioneer leaders in the real estate industry with a range of diverse clientele spreading across different business domains. We have a rich experience of executing turnkey construction projects for residence and offices. Imbibing the spirit of innovation, the organization has grown by leaps and bounds to deliver customized options to the buyers suiting their budgets.

Our talented team of professionals is well versed in designing not only luxurious homes with the aesthetic appeal but also occupy the Numero Uno position in providing affordable housing to a large number of clients. Instead of focusing on the elite segment, our mission is to craft and design attractive homes for the masses. Trident leverages scalability and excellence to drive down the prices of the residential units.